Web Site Counter

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

MBD Apple Polyphenol Mask

I lve it!!

Apple Polyphenol Mask since it was recommended for large pores.
The PRODUCT: Each mask is individually wrapped and soaked with essence – the Asian version of serums. You place the wet fiber mask over the face (holes for your eyes, nose and mouth) and leave it on for 20mins or more. There was some getting used to the “wetness” of the mask since it literally was dripping with essence – so I take the excess and apply it to my arms and neck. The Apple Polyphenol Mask smells lightly of Green Apple candy, which I found quite pleasant. It has a glycerin base, some parabens and one of the ingredients is Apple Extract – so there is actual apple in it. Not a natural product by any means – but pleasant all the same.

The RESULTS: The Apple Polyphenol Mask did a great job of hydrating my skin. This may cos skin a little itchy. I ended up rinsing it off and following with my normal routine. When I woke up in the morning, my skin was not oily and was very soft and glowing.
My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol Mask was not my favorite of the bunch, but was redeemed by its fresh, exhilarating scent and glowing results.
For best results, please use 2-3 times per week. (From box)

I bought it at SGD1.30 per piece at sunnanz, shipping and handling included.
Malaysian based www.mybeautydiarymask.com sells it for slightly cheaper. RM3 each.