Web Site Counter

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Trying to get used to new environment

Man, reali need to get used to it. I mean taking public transport.
Nw I shifted further inside. Transportation doesn’t seem mre convenient at all!
I try walking but seem far n a bit deserted in some area, although got a few nice scenery. I dun think I will walk unless I got a lot of leisure time.
Hehhaha foodwise ok la, although a lot of them are famous stalls but usually for nightly business heehaw. Daytime foodstalls abit limited. Area wise I find abit old leh compared to the last area, mre quiet here also.
I wish they can do mre on the paintwork. I think for my hubby he will wish for a bigger carpark area... here the multistory carpark is super small n limited = that mean if he come hm late, no space for him unless at the roof top so troublesome. The passway for cars to move around is too small for 2 cars onli one car pass by at a time