Web Site Counter

Friday, December 17, 2010

Moving in???

three weeks had gone- n passed, Although most of reno is sort of completed, but there still got some rectifications to be done. most of stuffs had shifted in, my hubby managed to find a ok mover.
now we need to unpack n sort them out n major cleaning of the whole hse. along the way, i threw some of my stuffs cos i lazy to pack n unpack, hehhahah minimum is the best!!
Man!! i reali wished we got a big wardrobe. we got so many clothing. Hecks!! especially after we came back from US, n all those winter clothing n thermal wear n accessories.
anyway, my hubby n i are quite pleased the hse turned out to be, as we tried to stick to the 3d design as close as possible.
Now then i realized having a hse n reno is so tasking, so things, time and much money involved.
I'm so lookin forward for my free wkends to come, thus eversince i got the hse my wkends burnt in checking the hse progress, buying stuffs for hse, discussing plans w my contractor, packing stuffs, cleaning. NO FREE TIME FOR MY OWN!!