Web Site Counter

Thursday, December 23, 2010

nEX Mall

nEX mall had been opening for quite sometime. im hoping to hop by this weekends. heehee.
http://www.nex.com.sg/index.php?section=whats-in-store let's check what stores r available n interest me. Heard it is as big as Vivo city but caters but different crowds no high end boutiques. Mre eateries so far i c in the list, my hubby mention it is like a biggest mall in heartland.

Sigh... been bz w settling in my new hse, attending wedding banquets, parties n gatherings(wow! totally broke this mth). lots to catch up, think must the yr ending, everyone is in the mood for all sort of gatherings, making appts n resolutions. Me too.!! doing a list right now...

goin to Medicare n pedicure this fri, hooray! half day at work this fri, Christmas eve. wont be celebrate Xmas in town with my honey. totally out of place, nowadays orchard is damn crowded, hardly space to walk, n jams Jams. not to mention supered ex with restaurants abandon their usual menus n came out w 'Xmas menus'. I most probably staying at hm n watching dramas n movies. my hubby had bought alot for us to catchup.