Web Site Counter

Friday, February 24, 2006

times when wild

There were times when i was wilful... rebellious... cos i dun c eye with my mum.. She is a plain traditional woman who plays favouritism over her son. that y im always at odds with her... i hate to even think abt that... how unfair... how her ears are so soft toward my brother.
He is a spoilt brat, veri selfish.. proud, boastful n uncaring always taking more he wants.. i become self centred also... cos i dun wan to lose out. I always get out of this family, not to listen to my brother's lies... I turned deaf to my mother's orders n views...
I started hang out late, drown in drinking n loud music... i loved that freedom... no nagging.. Everything is fun , frnds are great.. always with me, accompany me. I wish to be FREE but at the same time I WANT TO BE LOVED, WANTED. I started to get into relationships... they are not easy, bad. They dun last. I was too proud, refuse to give in relationships... shield my heart from being hurt, i just want to take n take.
Basically, I dun reali hate her my mum, i pity her...she is an unhappy woman... her views are veri depressing.... always complains... n mourns... sighs... i hate it when ppl comment how much i look like her.
I JUST DUN WANT TO BE LIKE HER.