Web Site Counter

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

How's r u?

Hi...
so long never seen...sigh...been a veri long time..
Not long I saw a blogger...tat passed by my head..hey, I also got one leh..???!!!
need to update, now I m goin back back to the past events I had been through...way back I left you...
hehha..old almas stories..u must be thinking but it's true.
In fact, on the Sept on that year 2004, I had go steady with my new guy..(my senior in sch? but I didnt see him in campus..we get to know at outside)
got one of my wisdom tooth taken out (my dentist advise to be taken out cos mine had grown the wrong way? whatever) been thinking of getting braces...
but see how lor...nt cheap. maybe shelf it for later.
n YA!! .. finally pass my driving (sigh...after 4 tests!!) to get my license. Ya...I know Im lousy...sucks in my practical... yucks... even my instructor looks down on me. At that time days were veri dragging n tiring... I waste a bomb(abt 2k) n alot of time (all my wkends gone).
After I get it, I told myself never never ever touch that wheel again!! hate that...it had became a fear, no shred of confidence in it, Im lost(totally defeated) towards it.
Sometimes ppl will ask me, if I will change my mind or regret, I havent thought of it.. things seem to be alot easier ever since it is out of my life, anyway whether what I want to do with my license is my business, I will know if there's really a worth. After all, I pay for myself for that.. no one help... so y shld I answer that question?
okok i jt recently dated.
He... mmm... quite handsome...ah adorable much a closer term to him... cute yes... with the eyes i love to see.. People had mention "eyes are the windows of soul" which I accept it heartily. i love to look into the eyes of my parnter.. kinds of cute. he got a pair of big eyes yup... double eyelids yes nice... single eyelids is cool to me too hehhahah.
oh yes the final part, his eyes are brown if u look carefully. this ponder a thought how come his eyes are brown when he had no mix in his ancestors maybe prephas in very early generations. (im quite biased toward that... dunno know y...cute i think.. soft brown) i check out my eyes colour twice in mirror, it's black not a trace of brown, neither even a hint of that! I have dated a guy with coloured contacts...weird... kinda of scared me off... (i think the colour is grey or some other color) it make him look fierce although i know he is a friendly guy. i try not to look at him straight in face when he try to kiss me... i kind of back off...scared. NOnono to coloured contacts pls...