Web Site Counter

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

April 2005

This will be my impt mth of this yr 2005.
I had decided alot of things..(been thinking alot). My boss jt give birth to baby ger, then there goes my collegue...seem lately alot of ppl in my company is having a baby soon. N that meant I no longer can hunt for new jobs any sooner cos i will be covering their job scopes...will be veri busy plus ot... Had to shelf this idea for later in this yr or maybe next yr 2006.

So I decide to further study instead since I cant go anyway... (using my dipolma cert to apply for a course, I onli got five years to think abt.. why nt do it now? cos maybe if drags any longer, I may lose interest or my brain will be "dormant")
My decision is to study in hope to earn mre money next time when i finish my course...

u may think hey what so difficult...

I tell u wat, Cos study is not really my strength, plus I dun have any saving which means I need to work n study part time. Tat is hard life. n I may decide down to settle with this one... not easy at first... cos he certainly not into my type; Im quiet whereas he is much sociable (he also nt my dream "kind" also in gers' dream, guys r nt that realist... hehhaha). BUt along the way, I learn to accept n give more in relationship...some ups n downs.. of cos it wasnt veri prefect... it sometime did give me depressions n disappointments. Ppl are nt prefect, so do yr other half. This is a new thing to us, n for us to learn.. turns out nt bad.. at all.. nt difficult but do prepared some hurt... dun put high expectations n Dun take for granted...
IT HELPS!!!!!
Reali!!!! Trust me...