Web Site Counter

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

New year 2005

A yr had come n pass, hey I still facing the same problems...whether to change jobs? further my studies? had been bombarding my mind since the yr2005 is coming. I know I had to come to a decision like this n really act upon it...

HEY hey , one thing been nagging at me is my age... ya ...im 25 this yr, hey hate to admit it...sian.... not that I want to act cute or young... but come on, I had jt passed my birthday nt long. My precious day jt come in nov... n somemore is late one. Ppl alway say to me... admit it, man. (my age) Be graceful... But yucks!!! how can I???!!!! Things is unfair, there I jt enjoying my VIP day nt long a mth plus then it comes NEW YEAR... hi that's NT MY FAULT leh...
I jt cant could say out of my mouth; "Im 25 this yr." I rather say Im 24+, pls forgive me leh. Im not like others who had their birthday early to console... my poor heart jt could NOT take it n believe.
I guess this is the problem faced by all the late bloomers... or is it jt me???
Whatever, I also dun look old...at not my actual age :P
So pls dun correct me, whenever i add a + to my age next time.