Web Site Counter

Sunday, June 21, 2009

deco for my home

this is my handcraft flowers which i put it on my front door window; made from crepe papers(which I bought from walmart abt usd2; can do alot of flowers; these are onli afew) n tin from campbell soup.. hehhahahah I like to do handicrafts too.... one of my fav old pastimes(that is when i was young n w alot of time).
I was an art & crafts student during my schdays. Drawing still things, paintings are what i learnt but i like crafting most. I used to knit alot especially during my free times, or when i stress/ dwn.. hehhshehhaha too much time. my mom even joked w me that i shld take up my knitting again since it is much mre useful here for winter especially.. I like cross stitch too, find that is interesting n much easier than sewing.(but u need to keep track yr progress; pretty much like jigsaw for me). one thing i dun reali like abt this is framing up, it is ex n bulky n i dun think i got alot of walls for hanging. I found out ppl here lve to do scrapbooks(they r much mre cheaper here than sg).. there r alot of fancy materials n packages n even classes to learn... too bad this is a onli craft work i dun reali interest /fancy.. duno know why..

back to my deco for hm, my hubby n i picked some fancy pieces(as we dun reali have our own place yet in sg) to brighten our hm stay over here, making it feel mre cosier for our upcoming hsewarming party. . i prefer vases n flowers(nt real ones) as deco pieces than candles... i like this vase n flower(my fav), beside it is the digital photo frame my hubby bought.