Web Site Counter

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

my baking accessories



These are my tools for baking, I persuaded my hubby to buy them for me. since I reached here, I had decided to try my hands in baking making use of my time n the oven I had in my hm. I lve baking(my interest) then cooking, cos less fussing( i think) n less messy... hehhahha.
So I got my mixer (recommended by the users online) n a basic set of baking ware(p.s. i find that buying individuals is troublesome n maybe costly). Getting them from amazon.com is easy n convenient (trusty? for my part), next thing I do is to bake brownies, cakes, muffins, cookies, cupcakes... n so on... i even bake my chicken wings too. I find that baking here is easy cos there got all sort of ready mix packets (although i dun fancy abt their icings; too sweet n thick)