Web Site Counter

Friday, June 05, 2009

is June?!

so it is June now... mmm.. I had been here for a mth+ whew..if u been wondering how i survive? I just live day by day...
My boxes just come nt long (heck!!! dun know hw many times i had been counting??? almost 2 mths!!!), take me n hubby to clear all boxes within a day...now then i realise i didnt bring alot of food stuffs (p.s. hw i know here will be so ulu, hardly any chinese stuffs; regret) n toiletries.
I bring most of my wardrobe here cos since im nt in sg, may as well as bring them over. If i buy any new ones, i can throw the old ones away.. if nt i will be bursting my alreadi full wardrobe in sg.. Nt enough hangers thus need to buy mre but here abit ex although quality is gd. I decide to use my 2 extra rooms; one as laundry room, one for storeroom. Most electrical appliances i buy from here cos of diff voltages n i didnt buy any transformers. My hse still look pretty bare... maybe will look around for any decorative pieces.
Weather turning better (i mean temp) as its turning summer. I hope will be like sg. But nw seem to have mre alot of moths; heard they r migrating.. YUCKS!!!! I myself dun know been killing countless of them. They r dusty n quite big compare to sg, like a freaky show coming out of movie.
Recently, one of my program is housevisiting... cos is bore here. Been to one for child bday n soon the next one for dinner gathering. My hubby wan to open our hse for the next coming gathering since we nw have our foodstuffs.

We went to a old village called Idaho city during our exploration trip... soso old buildings more like in a history class.. guess nt my fancy.
Rite now, my freetime i usually do my mask n on regular basis... i find that there is alot of white heads... scary. pity me i wan facials!!!