Web Site Counter

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Tinted Moisturizers for face

I like tinted moisturizer. If you have good skin or u wan a sheer coverage of foundation, tinted moisturizer is a hybrid of a moisturizer and foundation, finished off w dewy /satin-like look. It's the natural look n at the same time even out the skin tone. I even prefer a tinted pimple gel which let me to apply it outside as a concealer.
In U.S., i find out CoverGirl Smoothers n Almay Smart Shade Makeup, value for money. Almay's is marked as a foundation, but to sheer for me. It has light refracting properties, so it helps to brighten and illuminates the skin. The formula is a pale gray white color, and has tiny little black specks in them. Both have SPF 15.

As I surf my fav blogs, I come across this quote
"Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." ~ Will Smith
pretty interesting n meaningful. ;)