Web Site Counter

Sunday, September 07, 2008

my final day

our names at the entrance of the restuarant

Wow.... Today I woke at 4+... so early... cos I need to get out of my house at 7am (in order not to rush the schedule, we set it much earlier) + we are having a wedding lunch instead of dinner. Although most of ppl prefer dinner but we only mange to get it for lunch on this popular date even we book it at 9mths earlier; shows that Singaporeans are really kaisu.

My gown nicely done hehahah, everyone loves it; especially when i wear a short gown, cos it look more funky + we are abit short on side; so long gowns make us look too formal (although there are some major hiccups along the way) . Seem like ppl like my studio album funni personally we dun reali like (find it abit old fashion, lack of creativeness). There is alot of relatives we seldom seen b4. Everything goes very smoothly :) i was so worried things will get choked up, lucky and food commented is nice too !!! The atmosphere is gd, with the live band performance, everyone had a enjoyable time.

The whole thing ended abt 5+, we manage to catch some sleep after that. ;) (in my heart; I had hope the whole affair ended quickly, i dun wan to lost my sleep.) My hubby didnt need to drink much since its weekend lunch, (which is gd cos he is a veri veri poor drinker) .

angbao cagemy angpao cage; unique. I try to create new innovative ideas for my wedding.

The ritual b4 the actual day.

my hubby come n fetch me at the dawn of morning.

trying to catch a little catnap in the car... wow,... my eyebags reali show...

outdoor shooting with all the ah yhee carsconvoyconvy
sweet desserthaving sweet dessert in our room; reali feeling abit hungry
Photobucket our kiss in our lovenest (room)

our wedding cupcakes replaced the dummy cake :)
cake

My live band performance consist of 2 singer n a pianist. The female singer, Dawn acts as a emcee too.

rehearsing our champagne ceremony as we prepare for our second march-in

PhotobucketPhotobucketcupcakes..

cupcakes at the reception, we are giving out them as favour at the end of the banquet lunch. :)

We are so totally humble towards to our helpers in their willingness /kindness to help us in the smooth flow / success of the whole plan. We appreciate it.Photobucket


I REALI HAD TO THANK ALL THE HELPERS ON THAT DAY!!!! THANKS! MIGHTY THANKS!!