Web Site Counter

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

DHC

DHC taiwan
This is one of the brand for skincare which i notice in taiwan, similar to fancl (but cant be found in sg).

b4 i come to taiwan, this is the brand which formers n spreeres raved about, comparable to Fancl… it has some pdts similar as the latter, which sometime cheaper / economics as it had no expiry date.Too bad it was not available in Taiwan, originate from Japan but heard it is cheap in hk n Taiwan. It is much more famous in its olive oil pdts n CoQ10 pdts. Once I reach Taiwan, I tried to find out more of this brand… it is a breeze of effort cos it is common in Taiwan. In fact, their convenience store (7-11) carries pdts of DHC but in trial version (smaller) which is ok to me since im a first time user.I also manage to grap a copy of their monthly issue (Sept), spend much time to ponder over it as it is written in Chinese…. (Ohh… really need to brush up my Chinese.)
dhc sept
After I note down which I would like to buy, I go to one of their outlets (is easy to find as it located near one of their mrt station) It was like a kid stepping inside a candy shop, face w variety of pdts. Their concept almost like fancl, I spend abit of my time there. (Gers, watch out! There is a some discount here n there, may end up buying more than u want plus freebies!! Hehheee)In fact, DHC is easily accessible in Taiwan (there is lot of ways to place yr orders n have them to deliver to yr hotel; if u notice the DHC Taiwan website 27662000 = mean the contact number) as for me, I love shopping so I dun mind to go a mile for that.

Okay, let me introduce /promote this pdt.DHC eyelash tonic; this is a great one which I really wan to rave / boast abt it. It stimulates eyelash growth, works for me. Immediate effects, but may not work for everyone. At first my lower eyelash is almost nothing, now I can see it.DHC help to fill in the gaps at my eyelashes, not actually volumising.
Apply twice daily in morning and before sleep. Can be used as based coat for mascara or just alone. Beside that, their best seller pdts are deep cleansing oil (same as Fancl’s Mild Cleansing Oil MCO; heard its oil content much higher. With my combination skin plus sensitive, I better stick with my Fancl MCO cos can use even with damp hands), olive oil soap.

eyelash tonic