Web Site Counter

Saturday, March 22, 2008

wedding bands: Love n CO

Rings…wedding bands, variety of designs jewellery shops had offer. Fairy Inc customize them for couples of the new age as they place much more sentimental towards its symbol.
We decided to buy from Love & C O, it is newly opened shop formed by SooKee. I like the concepts of the shop; cool classic VIP feeling with friendly staffs, with lots of choices to choose from. They are in wedding band business. My bf like 2tone, so do I. We able to pick one from his likings, with diamond on his ring :)
http://www.love-and-co.com/ ; here is the link, go in n take a look.
p.s. too bad.. i cant use my sookee card for discount even though they are 'sister' companies.

This reminds me when i get my proposal ring. Love story / romance captures a ger heart no matter wat... sweet passionate lovely I was once very into these stories, even dreamt or create scenarios for it to happen… (blame on the schoolgirl romances i read b4). im not a bold type of ger who will confess to the person I like, still old-fashioned n insecure that I wan my guy to say it first to me.. hehhahah