Web Site Counter

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fancl

Fancl (a brand so well-known) originates from Japan, im a fan of it!!. The image they build up attracts me, they dun boast a lot or give false hopes to ppl like most brands do. Ever since they come out a pdt for collagen drink called Tenseup, I wan to try... I hear a lot of ppl faves it… cos u really can c results. I mean reali feel the differences. Ya fancl pdt can be quite ex for a student… I agree... cos a lot of it requires maintenance (freq usage)
For e.g.; A Tenseup box got 10 bottles cost $61.50, u need to drink daily for at 1-3 mths, after that u can drink less freq…or opt for cheaper solutions for maintenance. Quite ex… imagine a mth need about 3 boxes… for 3 mths
They got pdts for slimming not bad… but requires to use daily as per instruction n there is a time. It is advice to see in coordinate with exercise for best results. In fact, all their pdts last only a mth once it opened.
I hear their washing powder for facial cleanser (comes with a puff) not bad…I also buy the whiteadvance for whitening my skin tone (says to change the melanin in your body to make you more fairer n brighten). Hehahahha If money permits, I would like to try their vitamins tablets, or veg nutrients cos I seldom eat fruits nor veg in my diet.