Web Site Counter

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Movies, what do u like?

I love thriller, its’ fantasize me with clever plots of murder along the way filled the air with pungent mystery. ;) :D ;)) Seeing how the detectives solve the case, cracking their brain tickle me. I love to take part in solving too...
ghost movies is frightening depend if it is from western, hk or Japan. Japan is more on suspense, like the Ring, filled it to the max, crippled ppl with the scraping noise of ordinary things, hk is much mre on believing on legend superstitions while western will be on visual effect n fast moves (those with quick snatches of screams). Fantasy is nice sometime for a change like Lord of the Rings / Harry Potter, things we will never see on the world itself. The ability to fly / seeing magic / unicorn stallion bring out the childlike of us. Religion / legend can be touchy cos these may the things we familiar therefore need to liaise with facts, sometimes it may seem unbelievable, depends on how gd the director is to lead us into the pictures. Comedy / romance are lighthearted ones.
I still prefer Hollywood films than locals. Plots / scenario even costumes n equipments used are far mre sophisticated, maybe of budgetwise. War / documentary / foreign film seem foreign to me... take me some time to digest. Animation is cute usually with animals, this I prefer Japanese ones rather than western cos more realistic. There are also musical films, interesting but sometime hard to listen.