Web Site Counter

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Upgrade myself?

Yes, I often do so (that’s wat I promise to myself).
I guess I get my conclusion eversince my big fall during my sch yrs. Playing too much n having no interest in studies make up my fall, then I start to realize all the things around change… like a great wall tumbling down… realize how cold the world is.. How realistic... ..

I hate the feeling, the pities I receiving from others. Hate that. That y when I started to pick myself up, I vow that I never wan to get into this situation again... even so; it will not be my fault. I will put in all my effort n my best to turn the situation around.
=======================================================================
Make a short-term goal 1 - 2 / 3 yrs will do (be realistic), keep in mind! No long term goal for me, cause views n objectives may change with time + it is become a pressure for u if u can’t keep it.
Upgrade my studies to make the basic requirement for the working society, my skills, knowledge so to make my work life useful. Appearances too help, as first impression is impt like packaging ourselves. Hobby to make ourselves able to communicate with us, sociable. Status will eventually come to us once when we reach goal... Forever we need to upgrade ourselves often, or we will be left behind by peers.