Web Site Counter

Friday, October 19, 2007

SHOWDOWN

ITS A SHOWDOWN TIME BTW ME N HER!!

Today i specially prepared to wear my 'wonder' ~~~ maximising my assets. hehhaha Even now i look at myself, feel funni. Nvm , i jt wan to c her reactions hehehhah

Oh yesss... everyone is 'stunned'. My gd frnd colleague is having a gd laugh, she say this is totally not me, a 'new' me!!!! A thumbs up from her!! this is reali veri funny, ENTERTAINING. Some of them even gave comments... hehhaahh Bitch turning Blue, I definitely WON!!! hehehha

Round 1: Mine is definitely a turner than hers. I won
Round 2: She 's a flirt, any guys she CAN!!! I lose. NVM i dun need that **vomit**
Round 3: She is single, I got my boi alreadi. hehhahah I won. I think that y she need to flirt around to get attentions. But the way she going, is becoming a turnoff to most of we gers even some of the guys agree.

Even my bf say how much i 'grow' hehehhe he wonder how i manage it. Plus he nt reali pleased to c my assest flaunt to public.. END RESULTS: Im happy I won, but reali feel awkard the way i dress, so unlike of me n feel like drawing alot of glares ~~~ not veri comfortable with that.