Web Site Counter

Monday, October 01, 2007

Me, My hairstyle, My photo

After afew days of getting used to my new hairstyle, i feel reali great!!! Thanks to my colleague!! Great ger~! At first, im not used to it cos of the long fringe cover my forehead n threatened to cover my eyes. But when i returned to work the next day, most of them say i look so much younger hehhahahh that great!!! Now i look at mirror, its' NICE!! I can wear mre cute, girlish clothes, need to change my wardrobe!!! Even my bf comments it is gd, refreshing than my "old" look.

yucks!! the day had come for my photo session for the new pass (cos my company is shifting to a new environ with tighter security) i hate to look at my photos, my face always look bloated + i dun have a gd smile... luckily got my new "look", still not bad... forget to take off my specs... sigh... those WHO see my photo will know... in real life my face look even slimmer... that y i nvr like to take pic, call me VAIN!!!