Web Site Counter

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My plans... ... >>>

Its time to had some plans!!!, in order to keep me in schedule.. wwow.. so much planning n disciplines need. Even the Financial stage need to keep tabs. I need to be slim n stay happy 'youthful' for a happy bride myself. I was bombarded with ideas / info, customs need to enrich, decision had to dealt with appropriate importantance.

Been doing alot of reading, to keep myself fresh with suggestions n asking for advice / guidance.
-slimming; exercises/ yoga/ detox/ taking pills/prescriptive?
-floral
-accessories / jewellery
-venues / buffets or banquets
-reception : ROM / traditional / western
-photography : indoor / outdoor / photo albums
-customs / cultures
- gifts/ party / invitation cards/ food
-beauty /skincare : For me i extended my skincare collection / mantining in gd form is my best aim i hope ...