Web Site Counter

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

SALE! Sale! Great Sale! Sale Everywhere!!

WOW.. ... wow... Its' SALE EVERYWHERE.
There is a mini OCT sale near my workplace; bags n shoes all @ $SGD10. wow.... Cheap n nice.
There is also CHARLES n KEITH Sale 20%... so gd... Now the stores are much bigger n many variety. Not only many shoes, there are bags, clutches n shades, but also many crowds, the sale attendants are all bz taking out shoes for trying. The bags' design look like replicate of the branded gds. Im aiming a pair of red hot shoes (maybe heels) I'm sure every ger got a dream to own at least one pair of red heels ..mm..mm..PVC.. .. Shiny? Seem to 'in' rite now cos im seeing alot on the streets now.
Recently, there is a JOHN LITTLE SALE (20% STOREWIDE!!) COOL!!! LOTS n lots of things can buy like lingerie, foot wears, clothes, cosmetics, perfumes, skincare pdts etc, n so many more.... im spoilt for choices.. ... LAST FOR A MTH.
Time to stock up my bras again... heheehhe... i always buy them during sales (lots of it to last for the next sales) Strapless ones are my fav, tis time round, i need to buy more push up ones too. ** Recently, notice a colleague wearing one (damn slutty, man!! showoff. I must say that must be a gd one cos reali make hers look so big, especially from side view. This reali make me turn **green** the way she moves around flirting **vomit** Everyone shld know they are fake ones cos one day they appear one day they dun... FROM A TO C IS TOO MUCH!! I just cant turn away the challenge. I dun think I will lose to hers as i got more 'assets' than hers... bitch...

Oh there is also a ISTEAN renovating sale @ TM. WOW.. is it GREAT!! Up to 70%, many dresses are selling at very low prices, cost abt 10+. And some branded clothes for their top example is selling at 15+, i manage to salvage some. heheehha I reali enjoy this mth!!!