Web Site Counter

Friday, September 21, 2007

hi guys!!!

wow... so long didnt update le... hehhaha.. busy with work, n many many plans... exhausting!...
Time to update what had happened to my life for the past mth... hehhaah

Firstly, it is my 'boi' my guy goin oversea working... feels happy with for him... always tot it is gd to work at overseas.. learn more experiences n can look around the world.. hehehh (N free leh).
Miss him leh... i try to occupy my time mostly for the weekends (cos i usually spent my weekends with him.. sigh) how?!
Luckily, it was shortened from 2 mths to 3 wks onli... THANKS!!!

Anyway i spent my first wkends by sleeping away hehahah... (pig?) I like to call it my "power beauty sleep" By the time 2nd week, i reali miss him!!!
My second wkend i spend with my ex colleague who often chio me for ktv session... end up i got a horse voice after 3hrs of singing. damn... I reali need to update my knowledge of latest hits... I found out i lacked out choices n stuck in the "oldies"!!!! Aarghh!!!!! After i go for my hairstyle session hehahah... wan to give my bf a surprise + my colleague comment my hairstyle is "boring"!!! Huhh!!!!!
By her recommendation, i went to her hairstylish... (required booking leh!!!), turn out to be ok, reasonable price, consider it located at orchard; far east sq.

My 3rd weekend, i spent it for a lazy afternoon gathering by the ex colleagues, to catch on "goings-on" of everyone... wow.. info gathering i would say...
Fri, i go to my bf hse to welcome his homecoming!!! YA!!YAYA!!! Hopping anxiously for his return... hooray!