Web Site Counter

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Interesting news form Weekend TODAY cont...

Today it touches on fashion sense; baggy jeans with revealing underpants, is becoming fad all over the countries. At first, i tot the guys buy a bigger size of jeans so to create this fashion. Later then i notice the guys are buying the actual sizes, its just that there is abit of cloth sewn on top of jeans t0 create a false view of "reveaing underpants" just like some of our tops that look like two pieces but in fact onli one. hehahah that's funni. Nt everyone can carry this look well, one must tall cos baggy jeans make the person look short, not for skinny ones also. sometimes i think they help in sweeping up the pavements. It seem like London is frowning on this sense of fashion, by making a stand against it, this prokes racial problem (Wow.. that big? serious) cos it originated from the black hip-hop culture.
I agree with the female writer; quote' abt the current vogue in female clothing; sticky-out smocks with big round buttons.. induce adult women to look like toddlers again in search of nearest playarea' Acting cute n sexy at the same time? In fact even my mum say retro is in today, the clothes on the shop racks are used to like the designs she wore when she was a teenage. I should have ask my mum to keep her old clothes or i should start collect my old clothes so during my daughter time, i could just let her to wear haaheehah... There is a hip of vintage cloth like clothes from yr grandma times, ya should ask my grandma to keep her old clothes too so i could wear but never ask me to wear someone's vintage clothes (someone who may be dead alreadi, a dead stranger)
She also mention abt the trend of the very hip low waist jeans for ladies, i personally dun like it, cos neither i had a fablous body to showoff nor i wan ppl to stare at my cleavage of my bottom, unlike the guys of baggy jeans, gers fashion is flaunt their cleavage not only top but also bottom too....