Web Site Counter

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Finally

This two wks had been passing veri slowly, as i had been veri anxious for my results.
I was told results would be out on Mon, at the last min i was informed by the email from my sch it was postphoned to the next day, Tues. Curses n Swears kept appearing in my mind as i think it must be the sch can't keep up the pace of updating the results (that y it was late)
I waited til 12am, hoping it to be out, still no news. At noon, i kept asking my friends to chk for me (cos no internet access at my side), the system "HANGS"!!!
My mood swings had been going up terribly while im pondering how i fared during the exams, dread with worry.

BUT LUCKILY I PASS!!!! YA!!! YA!! HOORAY!!! :))

Like wat i say ITS A WONDERFUL YEAR FOR ME!!

Now i got so much things to do; clear my stuffs, wardrobe, drawers n throw away the books.. heehee...