Web Site Counter

Monday, September 07, 2009

day 6

First thing in morn, go outlets cos under the sun walk the strip, sure kena heatstroke. I noticed I got veri tan from this trip, can see my sunglasses outline on my face. LV is so much hotter than LA, i sweat easily as I walk. Since it is a desert(didnt even snow in winter season). Luckily, we go in late summer period, cos i heard previously from ppl that in aug even the winds is scalding hot.


In-N-Out burger started out in LA, now is famous in California n LV. Consist of only 3 main choices, my hubby n i fell in lve w this once we taste it. They are traditional made n fresh except i dun reali like their fries.

Ethel M Chocolate Factory, view the live chocolate production. Venture out to Hoover Dam then have a view from Stratosphere Tower. After that, we go Fremont Street Experience FSE at downtown.



Lighting start at 8pm onwards.
Street artist performer; creative
one of my fav dessert.

Later in night, we continued our walk on th strip, taking in beautiful sights n activities. Have FUN!!