Web Site Counter

Sunday, July 22, 2007

WOW WOW Wow....

WWwow...wow.. this is all I could say!!!! Too pleased.. TOO HAPPY!!! n TOO SURprised!!!.

My bf (my hubby; fiance) had buy this for me for proposal... wow.. never tot he will reali do that!!! Reali touched!!!! Jumping with joy? Hehehaha!!! Im so happy with his actions, not because it is diamond or by the size of diamond or whatever., but he reali listen to what i had said; my wishes / hopes.
(He reali cares!!! YES OF COS!!!! he will say! hehehhaha!!!)

Although not romantic as my friends queries me about, Im much more a practically person. He personally just take me to the shop, n ask me to choose whatever i like :))) although usually ppl had said or told me that a proposal ring shld be a surprise, but im glad he reali take me to see, then just bought it. from there, i could select n decide which i loved most. YAA!!!! i get what i want. Nowadays.. i will get my mini telescope to view my ring, love to see the shape n sparkles!! YES!!!
REALI NICE!!!! I LOVED it, of cos I LOVE HIM MORE!!!

MUACKS!!! MUACKS! MY HONEY!!!!