Web Site Counter

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Shopping at TAIWAN

Recently, im addicted to online shopping, it is fun n harless. i started out a Yahoo Auction especially TAIWAN. So much variety at reasonable prices. WOW... wow.... so much of my talking. let u c my good finds, n u will agree.. i cant wait to get my hands on some of he products SOON... VERI SOON...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket☆SISTERS☆中大尺碼, a nice little shop online, suit for casual wear.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket(((Catworld的時尚小鋪))), another fashion shop, cool :) more girly .. with some accessories.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket★薇珍妮★, like catworld. for their summer wear is our everyday wear.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketBlythe Zoo日系時尚精品, another one, cutie, this is cool too... :) many colourful clothes i love that. N this is so much rated in TAIWAN, GD RECOMMENDATION!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket╭*芭比培果時尚精品館*╯, kawaii... CUTE!! veri SUNNY!!! more like beach wear.


personally i like Blythe Zoo日系時尚精品 n ╭*芭比培果時尚精品館*╯ veri much... i had become their loyal shopper.

n u think that enough for me, i say no. cos i love to have so much choices. I goin to compile into a list, for me to go weekly shopping...YA!! that's my plan...


they are all reputable sellers, im confident... of cos i done my homework... hhehahahh.. with my delivery contact in taiwan, i make s much easier for me to shop online in taiwan.... YEAH!!!!!