Web Site Counter

Friday, July 13, 2007

my goodies

so bored at home,... so i decided to take photo of my goodies (part of my treasure loot of skincare) which i bought from TAIWAN ONLINE... MOSTLY are E FAMOUS NIUER products. this is one of the few i buy ;) KOSE whitening masks... veri cooling.. gd for gals who wan ivory complexion!!

another is this; my essential items, i use it almost everyday. Used up afew bottles, GREAT STUFF, minimize pores... instant results.. cos my pores are big like earth crates... at least these lessen the look of them... IT is not oily, much like watery. I use it as my moisture essence or as my base.. quick adsorption to skin.

Next one is my overnite moisture hehheh..
i reali pamper my skin.. learn from niuer most of the time i use it when i stayed up veri late at nite n still need to wake up early the next day, makes my skin feel n look fresh. :)) nice smell made from roses (nature). These 2 tubes are my weekly stuffs; green for exfoliating the dead cells (like the bio-essence pdts). This one is better; teatree.. cos i got veri sensitive skin, its gentle on me.. Orange one is the grapefruit for bath.. nice smell too ... veri orangery hehahah it also got slimming effects..YA!!!
this tub use with orange tube, moisture for skin, same slimming effect
N this one too!!! Especially for tummy n heavy bottoms like me. I also got a tube of dead sea mud mask (veri cheap) gd stuff, but i lazy so my mum take over n she love it... cos she say after applying it, the face no longer feel oily often!!!
N HERE is jt a proportion of my collection.