Web Site Counter

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Looking for a job

Now after exams, im back with another force; that is looking for a job.
It had becoming a routine to me. looking through newspapers, searching / finding a suitable one. Getting all my docus ready in order n duplicate photocopies with my recent passport photos, im armed for interviews. In fact, there are several interviews abt one each day if not twice. But failed. Sigh....
At the same time, im worry for my results, im desperate with hope i could graduate this year(no more study...til late...coping with work n studies; TOUGH!!!!)
I also make use of the time to catch my old collection of series drama. Wasting my time.
A few more days, i will be goin overseas; not that i wanted (To CHINA!!!!! Not the dream DESTINATION I EVER DREAMT OF!!! WOW!!! not veri high...somemore it is a rural countryside; hainan) In fact, 3 more days to go 22 june this fri, im flying off. NVM, the trip is fully paid by somone, so im there as a paid companion for god's sake. recently been hearing bad news of china, regards of bird flu, pig sicknesses..... never i was so interested in the news broadcast, after that, i got worried. With the terrorism fear goin on, airport security tightened so much... especially to fluids...wow there goes my mineral water bottle.
WISH ME GOOD LUCK!!! Goosh!!!, i reali need that!