Web Site Counter

Friday, July 30, 2010

busy ... or lazy ...

Eversince I started work, i just too busy or... plain lazy to blog.
hehhaha need to adjust my sleep schedule. my weekends is mostly filled with appts.
Recently, my hubby n I took up hse hunting. Mostly on resale, cos i dun reali wan to stay in punggol. now all hdb new units at under BTO; means u need at 4-5yrs to complete. tat's too long for me, as me nt getting younger with the **%%## 30yrs of loan deed. I can forsee im goin to work til veri old to be done of repaying it.
Sigh, And i miss the DBSS (condo-like) ballot. Anyway, i dun think i can afford to buy also hehaa but i had to admit they r reali gd locations (mature estates).

Gods!!! i reali broke. with the coming major purchase(hse) of my life. i cant imagine the huge renovation n furnishing bills. Reali need to be veri thrifty and tighten my purse strings = i cant spurge/ or have any shopping spree for at least afew yrs in order to recoup my "blood". yucks!!!