Web Site Counter

Monday, December 07, 2009

snow

I stay in ulu place, temp tend to get freaking cold at certain periods + strong winds. Now is winter season, So it snows when temp drop veri low. Today, its snow almost for a whole day. bbrr... frreezzing cold!.. the moment I open my door, the blast of icy air hit me. we need to put salt infont of my door yard, pavement n garage, so that the snow wont build up.
c hw thick my jacket is(2 layers,outer layer waterproof; bulky) n my hands r numb within afew mins in open. I need to fully 'armoured' b4 i could step out my hse n lots lots of 'preparations' for the dry climate; especially on my face n hands (prevent wrinkles,dry up). Ice is dangerous on road as u can easily skid.
I dislike this season as it easily depress me, N STATIC. HANds OFF!!!
wonder when the snow goin to dry up.

i miss hmm... ..