Web Site Counter

Monday, April 28, 2008

My Photoshoot

Its Mon!! And its also my photoshooting day! ArghhHH...!! scary. Tough day for me n my hubby (cos we not reali into taking photo n posing). Such a long tiring day.... So HOT!!
Already im regretting why i didnt take a day off tomolo, act tough... (y is Mon?!)
Reach the place at 9am, take an hr to do hairdo n makeup, saw a model is there too. But we had to wait til 11am for the photographers... waste time. First time i do such a thick full makeup, both of us cant recognise each other. we both share ampule to help our makeup last for a day. At first i tot we could start early in morn, and go outdoor earlier (so it wont so heaty). But the makeup artist told us in normal schedule we will be going out at 2pm. True enough, we spent abt 3 hrs in studio. Studio is ok, we had some fun there. They teach us some basic poses.
It is outdoors i dread most. I cant stand heat well, im totally a 'city' girl, loves shops n aircon most. My bf knows me well, try to keep me happy. I try to control my tempers also. I just cant help frowning cos every time i need to face the sun!! i feel im melting / my face burnt ( cos i cant have the sun facing my back if not the photo is not taken nice... too bright / glaring) Lucky for my bf, he is 'minor' role, so he always stay in shade :P feel like screaming (but he reali sweat, i can c his shirt is drenching; at least i get my console from that.)
we dun reali had much ideas so we let the photographers to take the lead. We go to Little India for lesser crowds n unique favour. All i can say, Little India is colourful. We become like centre of attractions even for tourists. Some even take pics of us. Then we go to some ulu places for lalang shots n sunset scene.