Web Site Counter

Friday, April 04, 2008

Graduation day

My graduation day is here, now! (long waited). I finshed exams at last yr early Jun, get my result at sept; almost more than half a yr then I got my cert ;p
Previously, I had collected my gown a few days ago on weekends. The place is far + oldfashioned. Once i stepped inside, i tot i was in time wrap... so antique. My bf mentioned that the style for graduation photography dun change, always standard (with family portraits, personal lah that sort) . So many disappointments! i tot my colours will be purple, turned out to be dull yellow. salesperson damn hard-sell, we stand firm. I am not goin to make many trips to this damn place.
Cermoney start early, i saw my professors + the dean of my school; feel honoured :) phew!! managed to finished in 2 yrs, no more paying of money (every yr fees increase!!). Saw my ex-classmates n juniors. Later on, my parents did go for a photo session. Althought the price is slightly higher but at least nearer, easier for my parents to go there often. Sigh!~~ my 'hat' just couldn't sit right, always lopsided.
later in next week, I will go for my skin laser consultant in my area; lessening the appearance of pores n scars.