Web Site Counter

Monday, February 11, 2008

FREE!!??

Today,
I wake up quite late, no work at the moment, spending my days at hm n my my bf hm to n fro… been enjoying my CNY happily. I love my nephew, so CUTE. Not crybaby.. Handsome boi... Heheha look like my cousin. Been attending interviews also… no much news. I hope to get the chance to work in city area again, miss that place… more crowds + shopping areas n gd cheap eating places.
Been sleeping late also cos not used to the hours, take some time to get adjust. Tidy my room, catching up news n my hobby n most impt my plan of my wedding, had to get accomplish somewhere; step by step. Waiting for my pay, sooo long til now... broke le, had to survive on my angbows.
Sad news... speaking of it, this will be my last year to get angbows le… I most will miss THIS!!!