Web Site Counter

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

First day

Wow... It’s my first working day… damn it’s the SAME PLACE Again!!!
No choices. Hate it!! No gd eating places... ex n shopping is suck n bore; imagine going vivo every time… sick. And I surely will see the old staffs again... better dun let them c me…
In fact, I have been waiting for this post so long more than a mth, I get the interview way b4 I quit that previous job. But they mention they need to get a lot of procedures to do. By end of the CNY week, I was informed that I was selected. After that, I still need to wait for some time to get confirmation.
By the time, I get started. Its already end of the mth,,… weird timing ppl would say... but no choices cos I wait far too long + too much free time make me bore n lazy + I need to get money too.. Waste my time for a mth loafing around.