Web Site Counter

Friday, November 09, 2007

Moving... ... ...

AHH!!!!
We are moving!!! I HATE tis! i love this place so much , i like city area (personally). So convenient n so much gd food, n so much 'traffic' here. Reali feel sad in my bottom of my heart!! My tears!
Even though my new working place is much nearer to my hm... but so ulu + bus timing not accurate with heavy traffic in major roads at weekdays.... SIAN!!! ... Sian. ++ plus alot of ppl is leaving b4 the shift of new place cos too far , inconvenient for them... So sad! Duno know the place nice or not.. .. didnt hear gd comments of the place, at least the security is tight since we need our access pass at all times. I like my access pass w my personal photo, the onli thing.

But still, im excited today cos i get to left early... so long, i didnt manage to log off early liao. Recently, there is alot of moving cos of the auditing. Packing n unpacking is becoming one of my expert. i quickly pack my watever stuffs into the boxes n shift them to new place... alot of things, MAN!!! NEED HELP!!!
7pm, im coming... YES!!! maybe i go n do my manicure & pedicure... Yes... hehahahh... A taitai one, i aim to be!