Web Site Counter

Saturday, November 10, 2007

a flop weekend

AHHH!!! wahh!!!! It a sat!!!

BUT i STILL Need to come to WORK!!
Just because the office shift location, we need to come in on wkend to ensure the system is working in perfectly order, specially for the start of the day MON. I was told at last min, tot it will be on sun (which's better; more claims) but company wan to skim this off by having it on sat n putting down
all sort of restrictions. Somemore we can onli come in after 3pm; ridiculous!!
(cos need the IT ppl to set up the system first!!!)

ITS' A WASTE OF DAY!!!!

Spoilt my wkend.
I was preparing it to happen on sun so i can go my bf house stay over the weekends n come to work on sun til late nite, then after that just go back my own hm to sleep + claim higher OT on sun also. Now sat is waste for a full day, cos i cant do much things at all b4 i need to go for work, n sun i need to rest early for the following coming week...SIAN!!!!!