Web Site Counter

Friday, June 10, 2011

Gd choice or not

Shit it seem like I getting myself in another shit case or environment...
Bore n no prospect plus low entitlement n abit no respect ppl like. Sort of humiliating I find that, does nt suit the qualifications. Fuck off!
Dun know y I get in my mind to take up this offer… sad case. Like I said I didn’t ask for much... just give me a decent deal, n I will suck it up n be a gd one as u like.(do whatever I can). Only gd thing of it is location, damn near but nt the location Im looking for.
Hrs is longer than other, n here funds is so pathetic, bleed ppl dry, n hardly give ppl gd resources n cheap benefits. I feel like moving from condo to a shitty four/ three rm flat.
Questionings n probing just adds on to my anxious mood. Spoil it. Frankly speaking, I can see any pt of this cos no benefits can come out of this. With this kind of pay, can’t expect me to give my best! Cos im NT satisfied, nt happy!
So ex eating here, is just a neighbourhood area area. I just dun feel like giving much plus nt much variety n no freedom