Web Site Counter

Friday, April 01, 2011

Review: SkinMD Natural Shielding Lotion

SkinMD Natural Shielding Lotion - Concept of a shielding lotion :"It binds to the skin such that the environment is not allowed to penetrate and desiccate the skin, essentially forming an invisible shield around and throughout the skin just like an invisible glove would!"


Retail Price: $18.00 USD
Availability: SkinMD Official Website

Pros:Light-weight,Non-greasy formula,Absorbs quickly,Hypo­allergenic and paraben free
Great for oily skin.
Cons:Would have been better with a pump bottle.
Claims to be fragrance free but there is a slight scent

This is a very natural lotion for the skin, and before trying it I was very afraid it would be greasy or heavy. Upon trying this, I was surprised by how light it was. The texture is almost like an emulsion or an essence. Therefore, it doesn't even feel like I'm putting moisturizer on. Even though it's very light, it still provides adequate moisture for the skin, which really helps with reducing the production of oils on my face throughout the day. There was a day I forgot to apply this on, and I realized my face was much oilier than usual.
I also love how the texture of my skin feels after this. Now, I don't have smooth skin at all on my face, but with this I can feel a much better texture than if I hadn't put this on. This lotion can be used for the Face, Hands, and Body. I've tried it on my hands before, and I also love what it does as a hand lotion.

Overall, this is a great natural moisturizer.
why not give this a try?