Web Site Counter

Monday, January 25, 2010

Clarisonic Mia - my baby facial cleanser "my wish"

Clarisonic Mia™ Sonic Skin Cleansing Wand


Clarisonic Mia gently yet effectively loosens dirt and oil to clear your pores.
♥ Helps reduce oily areas, dry patches and blemishes
♥ Leavs skin feeling foter and smoother
♥ Remarkably gentle for cleansing all skin types, even with sensitive conditions such as rosacea and acne.

Includes:
♥ Clarisonic Mia™ (pink) with one speed
♥ International pLunk Charger™ for worldwide use
♥ Sensitive Brush Head
♥ Trial Size Cleanser (Gentle Hydro Cleanser)

At first I must admit, I never thought I'd pay so much just to clean my face! after so many reves abt it, im convinced its a gd investment. While I don't believe this is a MUST HAVE item, it is really nice to have.