Web Site Counter

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Finalization of ID / design

Finally, we kind of finalized our renovation design, been goin around sg for weeks, hunting good, cheap ID n looking mags for idea. My hubby and I decided to go for modern look and abit of minimist… of cos nt extreme like concrete gray flooring as we r living with my in-laws.

Simple functional kitchen design, with glass backing (which I tot is kinda cool) as for wall, simple plain white ceramics tiles will do. Flooring I opt for beige colour to match my living… dun reali like black for my kitchen… but I take black for my bathrooms. I want to have showers in both bathroom but in resale flats, seem cramped (luckily my hubby n I are abit at small size??). Living room flooring I use big homogenous tiles with a feature wall to conceal the wiring of TV. We also have false ceiling done for my new home.