Web Site Counter

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Saving a bird

is period.. i hate it, cramps n sleepiness hit me hard on head.
no mood to do anything, at all. there i am as usual, laze around watching tv when i heard a loud sound hitting on my wall of my house. at first i tot is the kids who played w ball, hit my hse. so i sneak a peek, cant find kids nor a ball but lot of birds. there i notice a bird fallen w others surrounded it.
my first thinking; is it dead? as i heard from my husband experience that he got a bird that flew n hit on their company vehicle then instantly died, terrible horrified, i quickly went to chk on it. true, it was concussion but it still open its eyes.. i picked it up n took it into my hse as it was cold outside, it was scared n cant fly as it was still veri dizzy. all the while, i was scared it will die on me...do i need to dig a hole in my yard to bury it.. the birds outside are chirping loudly. it take some time to gain its sense then flew off as my hubby is back from his work. he n my friend scold me for my idiotness after i retold them abt the incident hehhahahah which i guess so, period n too much slp make my brain gone dumb.

miss my friends leh.. caught a flu too, pretty cold sometime w the strong winds
veri lazy/sian here... everything is so slow here... i also got hit by it.hehhhahaha
things are fine here.

weather here is getting better, nw is spring time
goin summer soon in jun, will be veri hot...
here air is gd but seem dusty n veri dry
i kena static most of the time,,, ehhhaahh
since my home is quite big for two of us, my hubby n i divide househld chores. we do it on sunday(rest day?) cos sat, we spent whole day outside since weekdays he is working n i stay at hm (boring!!!). usually he will wash his car, maybe mow the lawn sometime or jogging while i iron n cook for dinner on sunday nite. i cooked mainly for himself to pack the next day.

ahhh... my skin n hair in terrible state... put tons of moisture everytime after bath...
i cant do anything to my hair..messy state.
here the hairstylist doesnt seem pro, i hear nt cheap also

I miss facial n manicures....also