Web Site Counter

Sunday, February 22, 2009

wat a week

ITs a mind throwing week. A lot of stuffs need to be cleared, rushing for deadlines. been veri busy at work, cos this coming next wk i will be on leave.. YAH ya... clear some of my leave.
for tis wkends, i had been also doing up my "things to do" list, clear my old stuffs n wardrode.
even got a haircut this weekend... thinking if i shld get a perm instead!! but i scare i will turn out to be too mature looking + my hair is dry...

doing a taitai style ~ having a veri classic late noon high tea with of cos manicure n pedicure..
n window shopping too... chatting w my olds pals... exchange of info... news of couples been hitching... wow... not much singles left in my age group le... must be the "clock" 's doings.
will need to get a fresh batch of clothing once i clear my stuffs in wardrode...if i could set my mind firmly on it, must have rooms to put these.