Web Site Counter

Friday, January 16, 2009

Cny coming

With e economy recession looming, the mood for celebration toned down. My workplace nearby is having annual ‘New Moon SALES’. But this time round, I decided to cut down the luxuries n buying necessaries. Bird nest n abalone is a No no. I bought a few canned foods for cny. Not buying any ‘Bak kwa’ bbq meat but lucky for ppl give us hehahah… there is lots of goodies to eat, pineapple tarts I love most . In office, I got to eat kuek lapis. Never thought that kuek lapis from smiling orchid can be quite nice, I only known of Lavender n Bengawan Solo are nice. One whole cake can be quite costly, abt 40+ - 50.

Today I had book an appt for my hair dye n highlight, trimming n plus trmt. Although ppl often say hair salons are packed n highly priced in cny period, I still think its impt to look groomed in this period. Somemore this yr is my first time in giving out angbaos.